Knowledge base

EXLIBRA - dokumenty-przewoznik

What documents does one have to submit to get a road transport operator permit

If you meet all the requirements for applicants for authorization to pursue the occupation of road transport operator (described in the previous article), you must go to the Starostwo Powiatowe [District Office] and submit a complete set of documents. Documents can also be submitted by regular mail or e-mail. What documents should be provided?